- High abrasion resistance.
- Reduced water absorption properties, suitable for wet areas.
- Improved hygienic properties, anti-mould and stain resistance.
- Low shrinkage rate, free of cracks.
- Uniform colour, for aesthetic joint appearance.
- Easy to apply, non-sag with good workability.
- Available in wide range of brilliant colours.
Cemafill GP is a high performance and general purpose cementitious tile grout for interior and exterior applications with all types of ceramic tiles such as single glazed, double glazed and porcelain in dry or wet conditions for joint widths up to 6 mm.
The high abrasion resistant properties of Cemafill GP make it suitable for grouting floor and wall joints in residential and commercial buildings. Cemafill GP is available in wide range of brilliant colours that provide a uniform and aesthetic joint appearance.