- Optimum abrasion resistance for higher durability.
- Reduced water absorption properties, suitable for wet areas.
- Improved hygienic properties, anti-mould and stain resistance.
- Low shrinkage rate, free of cracks.
- Uniform colour, for aesthetic joint appearance.
- Easy to apply, non-sag with good workability.
- Available in wide range of brilliant colours.
Cemafill 2CS is a two component cementitious tile grout consists of blend of cement, well graded aggregate and special additives that when mixed with synthetic latex admixture (i.e. rubber emulsion) forms a high performance tile grout for all types of ceramic tiles and
natural stone for joint widths up to 8 mm.
The high mechanical strength properties of Cemafill 2CS make it suitable for grouting floors and walls in high traffic areas such as shopping centres and hospitals, and the reduced water absorption feature makes it ideal to be used in permanently wet areas such as bathrooms and kitchens.
Cemafill 2CS is available in wide range of brilliant colours that provide a uniform and aesthetic joint appearance.