Flexseal PS660 Gun Grade: 2.5 litre packs (includes base and curing agent)
Flexseal PS660 Pouring Grade: 2.5 Litre packs (includes base and curing agent). The curing agent is packaged separately within the can
Flexprime PS100: 500 ml tin.
Flexprime PS100 approximately 125 metres/tin.
Joint Size Suitability
- Minimum 6 mm.
- Maximum 50 mm (multiple application). However, for wider joints, trials should be conducted to assess nonsagging conditions at vertical side.
- Minimum 10 mm on porous substrates (12 mm in floor joints).
- Minimum 6 mm on non porous substrates (12 mm in floor joints).
- Maximum 25 mm.
Gun Grade Width : Depth Ratio (within above min./max. restrictions)
- 2 : 1 butt joints.
- 1 : 1 lap/floor joints.
Pouring Grades Width : Depth Ratio (within above min./max. restrictions)
- 1 : 1 floor joints up to 25 mm width joints up to 30 mm a joint depth of 25 mm.
- Pouring grade are only used when a joint width is of a minimum of 12 mm.
Flexseal PS660 and Flexsprime PS100 have a shelf life of 12 months from date of manufacture if stored at temperatures between 2⁰C and 35⁰C.
- BS EN ISO 11600 F 25 LM.
- BS 4254:1983.
- BS 6920:1996.
- ASTM C920, Type M, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, T, I and M.
- BS 5212:1990, Type FB (includes types N andF).