- High build elastomeric, microporous coating.
- Excellent resistance to carbon dioxide, airborne, chlorides and water borne.
- Exceptional weathering resistance.
- Excellent crack bridging properties.
- Protective and decorative coating.
- Excellent waterproofing characteristics.
Repcoat is a high build elastomeric, microporous coating exhibiting excellent resistance to attack from carbon dioxide, airborne chlorides and acid rain, with exceptional weathering resistance.
Repcoat has excellent crack bridging properties, yet provides a smooth protective, decorative coating for concrete and other masonry surfaces. For effective anti-carbonation protection a two-coat treatment is recommended after the application of the silane siloxane based impregnating primer. The product is formulated to
give a tough flexible and coloured coating which will give a waterproofing coating to a wide variety of substrates. A textured finish may be obtained if required.