- Non-toxic, approved for use in contact with potable water.
- Elastomeric, can accommodate static and dynamic cracks.
- Fungus and mould resistant.
- Able to withstand high positive and negative water pressures.
- Excellent bond to porous and non-porous surfaces.
- Durable, excellent protection against carbon dioxide, chloride ions and water.
- Cost effective, quick and easy brush, roll or spray application.
- Suitable for internal and external applications.
Setseal B is a two component; elastomeric polymer modified cementitious waterproof coating suitable for internal and external applications.
Setseal B provides a hardwearing, seamless, waterproof membrane for potable water retaining structures, tanks, basements, foundations and culverts.
Setseal B shows excellent crack accommodation and is suitable for use on concrete.