- Controls and inhibits crack formulation caused by plastic shrinkage, settlement or other internal stresses in concrete.
- Can be used as a replacement to traditional steel mesh or steel fiber reinforcement.
- Cost effective, replaces secondary reinforcements steel mesh.
- High tensile strength.
- Easily distributed throughout the cementitious mix.
- Compatible with all types of cement and concrete admixtures.
- Rust free.
Macro Fiber 54 is a three dimensional, macro synthetic reinforcement fiber with twisted bundle manufactured of 100% virgin copolymer/polypropylene fibers with excellent alkali resistant, impermeable, non-corrosive and non-magnetic properties.
Macro Fiber 54 is an excellent alternative to the traditional reinforcement steel mesh in order to significantly reduce the plastic shrinkage cracking and enhance the durability and the mechanical properties of the cementitious mixes.